Ya-Po-Ah Terrace is unlike most subsidized apartment building in this area. We offer extra services that help residents maintain their independence:
- A Restaurant that is open for Breakfast, 7:30am- 9:00am and Lunch, 11:30 – 1:00pm. Delicious homemade meals are enjoyed daily. Take out and room service is also available.
- Our Library has a great assortment of books, DVD, audio books and offers two table to enjoy putting together a puzzle or enjoy a community reading area.
- Self-service Laundry Room with a change machine and a laundry supply vending machine.
- A Resident Grocery Store is well stocked with numerous everyday items and treats.
- Beautiful Resident Gardens available for growing vegetables and flowers. Our 3.5 acres have beautiful areas to sit and enjoy either the sun or the shade. Many residents enjoy the beautiful efforts of the Garden Club and especially enjoy the idea that someone else has taken care of the yard work.
- Beauty and Barber Shop offers numerous services and is open several days a week by appointment.
- A varied Activity Program is offered by our Resident Activity Committee. This amazing group volunteers their time offering numerous and varied activities: Wii, Bingo, Writers and Philosophy Groups, Book Club, numerous Spiritual activities, Friday Game Night, Saturday Movie Night, Knitting Group and numerous Informational and Outside Entertainment groups come to Ya-Po-Ah throughout the year.
- An staff Resident Services Coordinator (RSC) to help with networking our residents’ community based service needs. Our residents find this service to be extremely helpful when outside services are needed. Numerous health/welfare based talks and visiting clinicians are offered by the RSC.
- Resident Gardens are available. Each Spring garden spaces are assigned and residents have the opportunity to grow flowers, herbs and vegetables. We have an active Garden Club and a wonder maintenance staff. Together we have built a wonderful area to fulfill the needs of those who wish to enjoy the numerous benefits of gardening.
- Two Exercise Classes are offered weekly. Both classes are offered by outside contractors: a Strength and Balance class and a Tai Chi Class.
- Numerous Volunteer Opportunities are available throughout the community: Grocery Store, Garden Club, Activity Committee, New Resident Greeters , to name a few.
Third Floor apartments costs are also available with an amenities package included. Included in this package are the following services:
- breakfast and lunch daily
- weekly housekeeping and personal laundry/linen service
- transportation to pre-scheduled physician appointments
- all utilities except telephone, cable and internet
The package is all inclusive; services cannot be contracted individually. There are no personal care features included. Bath aid, med management by staff is not allowed in a unlicensed program. These services may be obtained from the Eugene/Springfield community. Our Resident Services Coordinator offers information about individuals or companies who provide such services.
Rental rates are available with or without the Amenities Service package included. Our service package is priced to offer rent and services at an affordable rate.
*There is no HUD rent subsidy available on the Third Floor.